Friday, April 9, 2010

Feast in Chai Leng Park

4-Apr-10 ~ Chai Leng Park a.k.a Wai Sek Kai
This place was extremely suggested by one of self-claimed Cutie Friend of mine.. LOL
No doubt she do has the charm within her. She had the tender and precise heart, hence, you will just love to tag along her….
To whom who is reading this….you know who you are…
LOL

She had named a few goodies and reminds me to try them on…
Well, let us see some of the food across the sea…

We spot this porridge stall and it really looks good.
I saw this uncle poured a small portion of the cooked porridge and put in some ingredients as you wish to have. I have opt for the fresh fish..
They MOY is really good as it really smoothes and taste good as well…
My cutie friend had reminded me to try the Fried chicken as well as the specially prepared chili sauce. Unfortunately, this stall was off that day. Hence, we opt for this Belacan chicken..
To my disappointment, the chicken was cold, hence, the shrimp paste was overwhelming….
My mother in law and Grandpa choose this Bak Kut teh instead. They boiled the herbs soups with lots ingredients like the Tau Ki (fried bean curds), lean meats, pork balls, mushroom and others too..
According to mum, the Bak Kut Teh was so-so…
Next, that recommended was this Tai Lok Mee a.k.a Fried Hokkien mee. According to my friend, this stall was originated from KL..
Anyway, it sure as good as it gets if they can add more dash of dark soya sauce.. LOLThen was this Hello Kitty Leng Chi Kang. This dessert was nicely cooked with lots bitsy thingy, like the tapioca pearls, longan, Suet Yee, cooked sweet potato, rambutan, red beans and a lot more…
No doubt this is good though…. LOL If you do happen to be there, pls remember to drop by this Burger stall.
This uncle was really generous in his sauce where he put lots of mayo, ketchup and chili sauce. I have ordered this Black pepper burger…
Sorry, I did not manage to this picture as I just could not help myself and we slurp up the burger in the car…. LOL

P/S: Pls do remember to order early as the burger is really HOT SALES…
Thanks to My Cutie Friend…for all the good food…

No comments: